23 October 2009

Yawn~~~~


WTF?!! Its 12:28 AM based on my clock and i still cant sleep!! well mostly now i will go to kitchen to find something to eat or turn on the damn television despite knowing that no shows were on this late (its normal thing in malaysia) but what da hell? well here i am typing a blog without caring its pass my bedtime and i don't know what the hell im writing this but hey, i've just write something! hmmm....thought about it, lets review what had happened today...yesterday to be precise....I've sent da request form for MRSM, my mother scold me for being such a douchebag, crying all day long after being labelled douchebag, and i skip school today :)!! Well thats because i've got nothing better to do if i go because PMR already over(yay!) and the school have prepared a long list of the lamest things to do for us form 3 students. trust me, they really sucks like fashion shows?? c'mon people!! how lame is that?? Anyway the truth is, im really really bored right here....no books to read....no formulaes to remember....no homeworks to do....no nothing!! well its getting really past my bedtime now so if you don't like what've you read, GO TO HELL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment