26 October 2009

my friend NIK SYAHIR!!

ellow everybody!!!
juz wanna introduce my second best friend nik hazim syahir!!!(applause!!)
there's soooooo much im gonna write bout dis guy but i'll make it simple.

well....
to put it in words he is kinda funky donkey person in da class.
he always makes all kinds of jokes that would make you laughs all day
you'll never get tired hearing all his blabbering of all kind of bullshit.
he always do good puns and shit like that in class

but...
he's kinda annoying sometimes
like when this one time when people are talking about something really serious and he still can jokes aroud
he too is known as da  'mulut laser' in my class

he can be ur best friend or your worst nightmare!!

nik: Naz, ko tulis ape ni??
me: takde ape-ape......
nik: sape budak kacak lagi hensem tu??
me: .........

damn...

p/s: you can contact him at myspace
http://www.myspace.com/nikmhs1208

No comments:

Post a Comment